Widely respected through-out the Commissioning Industry; a professional, highly-experienced Commissioning Manager, having a long successful history of delivered Projects across the entire spectrum. Dealing well with Client and Project team, as well as all associated trades for successful delivery of high quality; well managed; commissioning.
Currently Fraser’s primary role is to manage the overall process of the Commissioning of mechanical, electrical & associated installations, of various types, across a spectrum of Projects. Overseeing all aspects of any project, irrespective of size or complexity. Liaison with installation & professional teams is an integral part of the role. Resource-management; programming; methodology development; accurate reporting and management of documentation/information-flow, form key parts of the position. All of which is developed from a strong Technical Engineering understanding of the HVAC industry, and Commissioning; as well as Project Management; practices.
Fraser has 30 years experience working within the HVAC Commissioning industry, and a proven track-record of successfully delivered projects. Having an established experience-base Fraser has developed a strong technical understanding of widely-used, as well as newer, innovative, HVAC systems and technologies. Fraser has further developed management strategies to enable their abilities and knowledge to be applied by those working under them.
Fraser joined Smoothflow; having already established himself as an experienced Commissioning Engineer and Manger. Fraser has assisted with the Smoothflow internal training programme, supporting progression through the Distance-learning courses and Grading of the Commissioning Specialist Association. Fraser s among the most experienced and well established Commissioning Managers within the HVAC industry.
- Skill-Card CSCS Registration
- Asbestos Trained
- IOSHH certified
- First-Aid Trained
- Excellent communication skills with Clients, Contractors, Professional Team and sub-contractors
- Motivated to the delivery of successful Projects in a comprehensive, professional manner.
- Wide Technical Engineering experience of Commissioning Industry
- Ability to understand & develop Methodologies for Commissioning across multiple disciplines
- Thorough understanding of associations and interfaces between Commissioning trades
- Chairing of Commissioning Meetings and management of effective communication flow between all associated parties and with Client
- Ability to carry out assessment of system design intent against suitability for commissioning to achieve same
- Ability to Plan & Programme project Commissioning delivery effectively
- Management of successful completion and demonstration of systems to third parties
- Critical assessment of Validation of pre-existing plant performance & condition surveys
- Production of high-quality progress reporting and planning documents.
- Comprehensive understanding of all common mechanical plant: Air Handling Units, Fan Coil Units, Pumps, VAV/CAV Boxes, DPCV/PICV, Etc. Including design particulars, operation and suitability for use within modern HVAC installations.
- Good Understanding of associated plant: Chillers, Cooling Towers, Boilers, Pressurisation Units, etc.
Experience of managing projects varying widely in size and complexity